Monday, 28 November 2016

Who am I

Hai friends. First I thank you people for reading this. I don't want to reveal my identity. So let me name as Shwetha my favourite name.
I have been in a new place for the past four months. Basically i am from a orthodox family. It was the first time I came out without anyone's support. My parents are well supporting me.
Then why it is needed to write all this. Yes there is. I am without family lots of homesick. I am not comfortable with anyone. I love to be in alone but not in  hostel. But in this society there is no time for people to talk among us. They have time to chat and speak through mobile.
It may be in my college a well reputed historical institution in chennai. Yes I have friends in the sake of name. They use me for their work. I does. Some friends who are not close, have no issue in copying my idea. And the one who was close to me have no time to lend her ear so that I could reduce my burden. You know what my problem is I talk or speak louder. There are some  who say to me not to talk louder and others just make fun of me by laughing. They don't say why they laugh but eventually I got to know them.
Ok finally now why I got to write all these is only one thing if there is some technological work given by my staffs  more than half of the class stands before me.  I am not making me larger than them. But I feel or remember those moments at that time. As they learn from me do better than me by copying my own idea. Then the destiny again leads me into thinking at more level. Thats the only great thing which give some satisfaction that i could do better than them. Thank you Lord for making me feel special.

No comments:

Post a Comment