Sunday, 11 December 2016

My experience today 🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇

    Actually I thought of writing my history, but the thing which I faced today made me to write this. To be open through this I am making my frustration to come out.
     Today we had our games period. First of all  I am doing my bachelor in education. We will be having our sports day on January month. I was asked to do March fast. We were doing in group. I don't have interest in doing all these idiots. To be frank I love to play without any rules among my friends. I was doing that in a wrong way. That pt teacher spotted me and said I was doing in a wrong way.  If we do in a wrong way the person who are in front as well as in back will get hurt. So what happened is everyone started to laugh at me. First I got sensitive but I took it in sense that its all are fair. I am not a kid. Just it passed. Then he made us to walk in three. I was not doing well again. Everyone did the same what they did before.
   And the one which was the highest is, a girl came to me and imitated the way I did it. I didn't reveal to her but I got tear in my eyes. I stopped playing in my eight standard. After the gap of nearly 7 years I have been playing now.
   The thing I learnt today is this is how others feel in class when I express the same emotion that they gave me if they were wrong in class.
    So my understanding is don't laugh at others weakness. And this will be the lastday I am doing it.
     Even the girl who imitated me was my good friend and now I was not able to see her in same mentality how i was seeing her before.
   That's my mentality and I need to change.
    Thanks for listening.
Bye friends

No comments:

Post a Comment